Saturday, January 7, 2012

The things I swore I would never say to my kids

You always hear other parents say random things to their kids and in the back of your head you think "Oh I would never say that to my kids". Yes, Well I was completely wrong so here is my list.

10. You are 10 years old quit throwing yourself on the ground and throwing a tantrum.
9. Don't eat out of the trash can, ( seriously)
8. Quit drinking my coffee, it will stunt your growth! ( I'm 5'8 and it didn't stunt mine)
7. Kirstyn quit kissing your posters of Justin Bieber
6. You will bust your head open if you keep doing that.
5. Don't sit on your brother's head you will suffocate him.
4. If you don't take your medicine I will take you to the hospital to get a shot (like that's going to happen)
3. You are grounded for life.
2. Mommy, needs a time out. (how do you put yourself in timeout?)

and the kicker my absolute favorite:
1. Shut your mouth and eat!!! ( how in the heck is that possible?????)

So there you have it, my top 10 things.

1 comment: