Monday, January 9, 2012

Time with my girl

This is my baby girl, although not such a baby any more. Kirstyn is the sweetest little girl you could ever meet (most of the time), of course I'm biased. Kirstyn just turned 9 years old in December and it's hard for me to believe that she has grown up so fast. With six kids in the house its hard for us to get some one on one time. Tonight I got that one on one time with her but unfortunately its because she was in tears. Litterally sobbing. So we went up to her room and cuddled on her bed and talked. She got upset because she didn't get the gum she wanted when she went to the store with her Dad, but in all fairness he gave her a choice of a few different kinds but she didn't like the flavors.
Kirstyn joined the drama club at school and today she was upset that she didn't get the part she wanted. My girl is an emotional wreck these days and unfortunately I know what that means. Hormones! Every girls worst nightmare. I just pray that God will give me the words and the patience to help her get through this time.
I love you sweet girl, and I will always be here for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment