Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bath day at the Todd house

Why is it no matter what I say or do, the splashing must occur for every bath? I typically put my 3 younger kiddo's in the bath together because it saves time. Well, they think its Disneyland at that time and all you can hear is splash, splash, splash, giggle, giggle, giggle. Ok, So I have to admit the giggles are pretty cute. Although, the Mommy that walks out of the bathroom looks like a drowned rat.

But, I'm thankful! How blessed am I to hear those giggles. My kids are growing up so fast and one day I won't have the opportunity to hear those giggles all the time. One day they will go off on their journey's whether it be college, military or whatever and I will miss these special times that we have.

We went to the park today, thankfully its a block away from us so the kids all rode their bikes while Isabella ran. Of course, with camera in hand I followed. We had a great time and it was great to see my kids so happy riding their bikes in circles a million times. I don't even think that they played at the playground because they were having so much fun with their bikes. Another memory I will treasure.

All in all it has been a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment