Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Time to unwind


Today was all around a pretty decent day. I got up this morning and did my usual "Force Dylan to get ready for school" routine. And then I got to hang out with my other 3 for the rest of the day. I was able to get some housework done, that in itself is a challenge. I ran by our other house to make sure everything is ok and locked up since we are in the "hurry up and wait for a renter" mode. Our life can be hectic but you know I wouldn't change it for the world. I love watching my kids live. I love being able to talk about their days and who said what and why at school. I LOVE that Dylan has a good friend he can play with now and invites him over all the time now. Dylan is looking forward to his very first sleepover this weekend. I'm excited for him because he has never had a friend that he could relate to because of his asperger's. So of course Mommy has to go out and buy all the necessary junk food and such for this sleepover.

So it's been a good day, but a long one. That is why I included my slippers and a cup of coffee. I really am enjoying some wind down time. Even on good days I just need some time to relax. So cheers to you and I hope you get some down time to relax too.

No comments:

Post a Comment